Board of Trustees
Board MeetingsTop of Page
Trustees of the Paradise Unified School District Board meet monthlyWhen: Third Tuesday of each month
Time: 5:30 p.m.-Closed Session
6:30 p.m.-Open Session
To access agendas and minutes as of February 4th, 2020 and after, click on the link below:
To access agendas and minutes prior to February 4th, 2020, click on the link below:
On occasion, meetings will be scheduled at other locations.
- You can confirm a meeting's location by checking this web page, visiting the District Office where the information is posted, or call the District Office at (530) 872-6400 to verify.
- All meetings are open to the public; if personnel issues or a litigation are to be discussed, that portion of the meeting is held in closed session in accordance with state regulations.
- In addition to discussing regular business, most board meetings also feature a presentation by district staff on a specific topic.
Meeting ScheduleTop of Page
PUSD Board PoliciesTop of Page
Public Comment Procedures Top of Page
During the public comment section of the meeting, visitors may address issues that do not appear on the agenda. The law does not allow the Board to take action on items not appearing on the agenda. If visitors wish to address issues listed on the agenda, they may do so at the time the item is addressed by the Board. Conduct of the Hearing Session / Public Forum will be as follows, per PUSD Board Bylaws, #9323, Meeting Conduct:
- Speakers will identify themselves and will direct their comments to the Chair of the board.
- Speakers will be given (3) three minutes to present their topic. Time will be monitored.
- Each general topic will be limited to twenty minutes.
- Priority will be given to student speakers.
- Once two speakers have shared a similar viewpoint the Chair will ask for a differing viewpoint. If no other viewpoint is represented, then a third speaker may present.
- Speakers will not be allowed to yield their time to other speakers.
- Speakers will respect the time limit granted for their presentation. Those speakers unwilling to respect the time limit will be asked to discontinue their presentation by the Chair. An unwillingness to halt a presentation after being directed will, at the discretion of the Chair, result in the meeting being called into a recess until such time that the meeting can resume in an orderly fashion.