- Administrative Salary Schedule
- Certificated Coordinator Salary Schedule
- Certificated Social Emotional Counselors Salary Schedule
- Certificated Supplemental Salary Schedule
- Certificated Salary Schedule
- Classified Management Salary Schedule
- Classified Mental Health Specialist
- Classified Salary Ranges
- Classified Salary Schedule
- Confidential Salary Schedule
- Knowledge/Resource Salary Schedule
- Psychologist Salary Schedule
Applications for Substitutes
Increase in Substitute Teacher Pay
The Human Resources Department is charged with attracting, hiring, retaining and supporting a highly-qualified and talented workforce that is committed to providing an excellent education for all our students, in a student-focused, safe and challenging environment that prepares them to become productive citizens in a diverse global society.
If you would like to live and work in a community you can be proud of, consider employment with Paradise Unified School District.
Paradise nestles among the towering pines of the Sierra Nevada foothills about 3-1/2 hours from San Francisco and 90 miles north of Sacramento. Often described as "above the valley fog yet below the snow," the area is blessed with four distinct -- yet pleasantly agreeable -- seasons. Recreation at your back door includes fishing, hiking, golfing, waterskiing, hunting and even gold panning! Chico, with its many university activities, is only minutes away. This friendly community attracts folks who are weary of freeways and big-city hassles. With its clean air, low crime and old-fashioned neighborliness, Paradise is a great place to raise a family.
Paradise Unified School District is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will be accepted and assigned to jobs and otherwise treated without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability, as well as other classifications as protected by applicable Federal, state or local laws.