The Bright Future at PUSD
The mission of Paradise Unified School District, as the educational leader of the community, is to graduate knowledgeable, productive, responsible citizens who are motivated to continue learning and are able to function successfully, with integrity, in a complex, changing world.
- Graduate 100% of our students by providing multiple pathways to meet graduation requirements
- All students competent in basic skills
- Technology skills for all students and staff in well-equipped, interconnected schools
- Character education for all students and competence in interpersonal skills
- Educational programs to meet the individual needs of all students
- Partnerships with home for academic learning and student conduct.
- Reciprocal partnerships with the community in which our schools are community learning centers
- Disciplined, safe, alcohol- and drug-free schools
- Provide for smaller schools and class sizes
- Professional development for staff
Professional Learning Communities (PLC)
Research indicates that schools improve when teachers are given the time and support to work together to clarify essential student learning, develop common assessments for learning, analyze evidence of student learning, and use that evidence to learn from one another.Here is a helpful websites for those interested in exploring Professional Learning Communities: