Escape Employee Portal
Escape Portal Access
With the implementation of Escape, we have an online employee portal for your pay and tax information.
It is recommended by Escape that you use Chrome as your browser. Below are the instructions to access this new portal. If you are sure you have followed the set-up instructions and have been unable to access the portal, please contact HR.
- Click on the Escape logo above to get to the portal website
- You will see the screen below:
- As a first-time user, you will click on the lower left-hand corner: Create new user?
- Follow the instructions to set up your new account. That information will include your email address, name, birthdate, and the last four digits of your social security number. You will also be asked to set up a password.
- After creating your account, log in at the Escape Portal website.
- Take a few minutes to browse through the different tabs to see your payroll, benefits, and tax documents.