Photography by Alain Tomatis Photography
PUSD’s Vision for Excellence –
- The educational program educates the “whole child,” academically, socially, emotionally and physically.
- All staff believes every student will learn and achieve.
- Each student experiences an engaging, quality, rigorous curriculum with effective instructional practices.
- Effective program options accommodate the interests and needs of all students.
- Students and staff feel valued, respected and recognized for accomplishments and achievements.
- All facilities are clean, safe, secure and inviting to students, parents, staff and the community.
- All decisions will ensure fiscal responsibility and solvency for the District.
Our District Educational Goals
- Graduate 100% of our students by providing effective instruction, support and multiple pathway options.
- Provide leadership training and staff development to develop the skills, knowledge, strategies and experiences to successfully implement an effective instructional program and the goals of the PUSD Strategic Plan.
- Provide school environments that are updated, clean, safe/secure, well equipped and supportive of the school community.
- Communicate with and involve parents, community and staff so they are well informed and recognized for their contributions to student learning.